Run Coaching Options
‘Race Ready’ Monthly Training Plans
This is "the secret, missing link" for your training!
Your personal monthly training plan saves you time and stress whilst giving you extra accountability, community and personal coaching to help you achieve your running goals. Our runners have described having their own monthly training plan and their own personal coach as "the secret missing link" for their training and racing! This is our most popular product BY FAR and the results from our runners are speaking for themselves! Whether it is a 5km or ultramarathon run, our coaches help navigate you all the way through the planning, training and event day.
Your Go Run Monthly Training Plan includes:
- Personalised monthly training plan designed by a qualified Recreational Running Coach to fit in with your life and your goals.
- Unlimited correspondence with your Coach
- Unlimited Port Melbourne Run Group Sessions
- All-year-round discounts from our trusted partners.
- GoRun Starter Pack to help you get started.
- Access to exclusive education and training workshops
- Private online Go Runners Community access to help keep you motivated!
- Access to our NEW online resource centre full of videos, pdf's and advice.
- Worldwide Access to your training plan through the Final Surge Platform.
- Weekly, emails updates keeping you up to date on learning opportunities, new running research and partner discounts.
Port Melbourne Run Group
Whats the deal? Go Run Group is open to anyone but focuses on beginner and intermediate runners. Don't worry about holding anyone up, the sessions are created so that everyone gets a great workout and nobody is left behind. The aim is to meet new running buddies, have a bit of fun and improve our running. Each session varies but they are mostly between 5km and 7km in total.
Where? Port Melbourne Yacht Club, Melbourne (End of Bay St. near the beach)
When? Wednesdays @ 6:15pm
Cost? $10 per session.
Melbourne Marathon Festival - 12 week Training Plan
Get in the best shape of your life, for the 2019 Melbourne Marathon Festival with help from our awesome GoRun Australia coaches. It’s time to improve your health, take the stress out of your training and say goodbye to inconsistent training and your unfulfilled running goals.
On Monday, July 22nd 2019, we will be accepting our first wave of new coaching clients all aiming to run at the Melbourne Marathon Festival on 13 October 2019.
As we approach 12 weeks to go, this is your last chance to get on board the Melbourne Marathon train with GoRun and still save 20% off the public price.
There are still 3 spaces left! Get on board now before this closes at midnight on Sunday 21 July.